21 September 2012

Kanzler's Random Rhyme: Gibberish

Image retrieved from indentropy.com

Here I am -
sitting on a wooden chair
half-hearing people talk
of things of no importance.
Wish I could get out of here;
there's no sense in staying,
but there is just no leaving
for I'm in school, "studying".

This isn't education - 
My brain cells are dying.
Should I do some writing?
Make string of words
that don't make sense
flow out of my pen?

I took a blank page,
there I wrote this rage.
Nothing but a blabbering
of words that have no meaning,
just to keep my brain
running.

==========================

Remember, you can now...
follow this blog on Twitter: twitter.com/KanzlersTales
like this blog on Facebook: facebook.com/KanzlersTales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...