14 April 2012

Kick-off

Image taken from paulandstorm.com

It's that time once again when I open up a new blog. I've been a drifter of the blogosphere for pretty much all of my blogging life. Friendster Blogs, Facebook Notes, Yola, various vBulletin forum blogs, you name it. Have account, will blog, so to speak.

I've decided to jump ship to Blogger out of whim. After all, they have a good, easy-to-use interface, so the decision wasn't hard. Plus, I already have my Google account years ago so it was a no-brainer that this was the place to go to.

Now, why actually blog? I don't know. The desire to be heard, I guess. The desire for an audience to your thoughts, regardless of how many or how few, or in many times, how nonexistent, that audience is. The feeling of being heard, of being able to share what's on your mind, is euphoric, or to be more accurate, cathartic.

And that's why I write. Besides, all people are writers: they may not write novels or coin poems, but they write their own history every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...