10 September 2012

(Legitimately) Published!

Image retrieved from 1017theone.ca

Blogging, in itself, is some sort of self-publication, like many nowadays do in the writing business through vanity presses like Amazon and Lulu.

I'm not talking about that.

When I said "published" in the title, I meant the traditional route. You submit a piece or article or have your piece or article nominated by someone else to a publication house and they publish your work through their book or magazine.

That's what I'm talking about.

And yes, I'm now a published author! *applause*

A publication company based in the United Kingdom named Beatrice Benn Books has a periodic magazine entitled Motley Press. In its eight issue, you will find my article "The Filipino's Distorted View of the English Language" (click here to see this article on my blog) as one of the articles there. The magazine's Features Editor, Cran Herlihy, nominated my article for publication, so I'm really thankful to him for this great help. You can check out the e-version of the magazine here and my article as it appears on the e-magazine here.

One small step done.

==========================

Remember, you can now...
follow this blog on Twitter: twitter.com/KanzlersTales
like this blog on Facebook: facebook.com/KanzlersTales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...